Wattmeter Tracer Powersale
Nobody likes to pay high bills, especially for electricity. Electronic devices have more and more presence in our homes, they improve our work and everyday life, but often use a lot of electricity. Incorrectly selected electricity tariff can lead to high expenses. Now you can control energy consumption and cost. Using the wattmeter, you will quickly identify the biggest "energy vampires" and be able to enjoy greater savings by changing the devices to use less electricity or a more favourable tariff.Compare
• Large, legible display.
• Easy operation and large buttons.
100% control over energy consumption
The wattmeter, when connected to a given device, measures the energy it consumes. After setting the electricity tariff, you can calculate electricity consumption of your TV or game console during operation and stand-by periods. Power consumption is displayed in watts / volts / ampers and hertz.
Useful operation modes
The meter has 7 operating modes enabling reading of such values as the total amount of energy, voltage / frequency, power factor, maximum and minimum power as well as cost of electricity consumption. The device has all the required certificates, so you can be sure of its safety and accuracy.
– displayed values: power factor, energy consumed, frequency, power consumption, load, voltage, current time, fees amount
– measurement accuracy: 1%
– load: max. 3680W
– outlet for the grounding pin
– battery: Ni-Mh 3.6V
– operating temperature: -10° C to +40°C
Wide range of measurement:
– electricity measurement: 0.0 ~ 9999,9kWh
– power measurement: 0.0 ~ 9999W
– current measurement: 0.01 ~ 16A
– voltage measurement: 200 ~ 240V; 50 / 60Hz
Modes of operation
– mode 1: Time / Watts / Cost
– mode 2: Time / Total amount of energy
– mode 3: Time / Voltage / Frequency
– mode 4: Time / Current / Power factor
– mode 5: Time / Minimum power
– mode 6: Time / Maximum power
– mode 7: Time / Price